Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hard Trip


Hard trip

Sea has got its breakfast now,
Darkness looming all over the place.
Chill of wind splashed water on me,
The ideal time for the specters here.

The moonlight started to travel down fast,
And chirping of birds is hard to hear.
The streets are marked with wilted flowers,
The ideal time for the hunters here.

I gazed through the window as hard as ever,
The calmness of the night surprised me.
My nose did smell the burning flesh
I couldn’t make out who is in there.

The flames of fire is red and far,
“It’s a graveyard” my room boy said.
Sipping the hot soup he has served,
I thought ‘how long I could go like this?’

Started my journey thirty years back,
How many dear ones left without their will?
My soup got colder as my mind,
Vagaries of life are not yet over.

Assured a place one day there,
Thrilled to meet my friends rejoicing there.
Still afraid to go deep there,
Who am I to stop the eternal truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment